Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finnish Comic Blogs Rule

This can't wait.

Lordi , on Finnish Comics Dissected, is the most entertaining comics summary I've read.

The video has almost nothing to do with the rest, but it sets the tone, and is funnier than anything I've seen on American TV in ages.

Of course, I'm from Russian background, and had two close pals, brothers, who were Finns (Adjacent neighbors to Russia, for the geography-impaired), growing up. We still keep in touch. So maybe I'm sensitized more than average, but this is rare stuff.

If it breaks you up as much as it did me, you'll not want to be viewing it at work.



Go on. The first one's always free.


When you're done, don't forget to weigh in on this thread , where an impressive new item awaits product testing and your opinion. Many thanks on behalf of our friend who made it.