Friday, March 20, 2009

Time for: Suburban Panic

I'm all wrapped up with a new statistics gadget, but I'd like to say that while I was working through some comics this afternoon, I spent some time on Suburban Panic .

Like a former sock drawer densely packed with odd items, Suburban Panic is loaded with leads, opinions, drawings, links and other stuff that says there is an interesting mind at work there. From what I can tell, not a ton of people visit, so maybe make time to scope it and see if it's worthwhile. I'm going on instinct, mind -- I had no time to read more than several sections today. But maybe my hunch is right.

Hunches are not guaranteed, nor are they eligible for refunds. Cash value: 1/100 of one cent. Please do not follow guidance without signing our Terms of Use hard drive array.