Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Webcomic Promotion in Action

Remember me talking about networking and advertising via EntreCard? Here's a link showing some of the web comics and comic blogs that have signed up. And yes, the bonus 3000 credits for joining is still available to web comics.

I have another idea to share. Many comics are in collectives. Why not join as a collective, as mine, Flavorwhip,  is doing, and promote your collective home page collectively? Members can take turns dropping cards and placing ads via EntreCard, splitting the tasks and expanding the gain tremendously.

Drop me a line if you join so I can hook you up with the 3000 credits in free ads.

P.S. I'd like to see some single panel humor cartoons join EntreCard. I have a feeling you'll do real well. Even short form humor should shine: mine has done fantastically. I even got a fan write-up on someone's blog today, with art: see Feeling Flirty.