Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Time Has Come, the Grand Master Said...
















At the intersection of design, the macabre, the obscure and the secret is an interesting post. I bring you Masonic Watches.

In my days in the scavenging business I used to pluck a lot of souvenirs from the estates of dead Masons. Apparently they don't have "Cleaner" squads that erase the tracks of dead members.
Of do they? Maybe they just shift everything around, to throw us off...

Dare I publicly admit I am in possession of the membership directory for my town? Or am I? Perhaps forgeries have been scattered about to sow confusion...

Regardless, there's no beating these watches. I'd wear one myself, if only to confound the Bavarian Illuminati.

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Triangles from the collection of Watchismo.